Search Engine Optimisation
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is something we believe all websites must consider. Unlike SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SEO is a long term approach and requires thought and time to really see results. These results will also be more long lasting, where SEM is more flash in the pan. Both are relevant and both should be running at the same time. We don’t work like many SEO agencies in Melbourne, we don’t believe that keywords should be your main strategy. We base our strategy on conversions and believe that regardless of the keywords and your position for those keywords, inevitably it’s about return on investment, and therefore, we base our strategy around website conversions.
Our SEO process:
- Run a website audit to understand what needs to be updated on your current website.
- Run an SEO Keyword report to understand what keywords your website should be optimised for to better your conversion rate.
- Highlight what website updates are needed to improve your individual page domain authority.
- Optimise your site weekly based on conversions.
- Monthly report to highlight what updates have been made, where conversions are at and what website updates are needed.
We pride ourselves our running a transparent SEO campaign for our customers, that fully explains what is happening online, opportunities that may have presented themselves and SEO strategies that can be implemented to better your page domain authority. To find out more, get in touch with us. We’ve put together some case studies that highlight some of our favourite projects we’ve worked on. Here are a few that involved implementing an SEM plan. Royal Canin / Who’s a good boy Dixon Hospitality / 50+ venues, 1 brewery & counting